Considered to be the largest Chinese island, Hainan has beaches, rivers, and mountains that make it a popular destination for both locals and tourists. Thanks to its constant summer weather, the so-called eastern Hawaii has interesting attractions such as the Dongzhai Mangrove Nature Reserve and the Dongjiao coconut plantation.
The coconut plantation is also a national product, which goes on until the festival when tourists can observe the lanterns made from the fruit peel in Haikou – its capital -, taste the delicious coconuts of Wencheng, meet Sanya and watch the dragon boat race and demonstrations of the local martial art.
Like all good paradisiacal destinations, Hainan conquers its visitors mainly by the beaches. For this, what is not lacking are strips of clear sand framed by palm trees and a lush sea. And best of all: relatively intact.
The most famous of these is Yalong Bay, which is in the city of Sanya and is about seven kilometers long. Its crystal clear waters are perfect for a refreshing break after a long sunny day.
In summary, China is a beautiful place as can be seen from the beauties of its surroundings and Hainan which is highlighted above as a tropical paradise of China. Today, China enjoys a great influx of visitors daily, and due to this fact, the authorities have further put in place a relatively flexible visa policy that allows nationals of many countries to enter there easily and without harassments.
To process an application for a China visa, travelers must provide some necessary information. This tends to include important documents such as:
- A China visa Application Embassy Form
- An identity photo in color and on a light background, to be glued or stapled on the application form
- An original passport (without passport cover), on which will be affixed the China visa
- A copy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport (on A4 sheet)
- If you do not have a sponsor in China, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in China.
- A copy of a confirmation of the flights of entry and exit of China
- A copy of a hotel booking confirmation covering at least 2 nights of your stay in the country
Upon possession of the documents highlighted above, the applicant would be required to present same at the China Consulate or Embassy. For tourists who desire to process their China Visa without stress, Fly For Holidays is at your service.
Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.